Seven Spiritual Laws of Prosperity and the Power of The Imaging Law
Posted by bloggingauthorsadmin
Guest Post by Randy Gage
I believe there are seven spiritual laws you must live by to manifest true prosperity in your life. The discovery and implementation of these laws allowed me to turn my life around from abject poverty to abundant riches.
These seven laws are guidelines for living an abundant life — a life of harmony, joy, and prosperity:
- Law 1: The Vacuum Law – One of the fastest ways to manifest prosperity in your life is to create a vacuum. You are surrounded by good everywhere. The only lack is the lack in your mind. Open your mind to receive prosperity and you will attract it to fill that space.
- Law 2: The Circulation Law – Miserly hoarding leads to recession. When you circulate substance, you keep the river of prosperity flowing freely. When you give away money, shoes, clothes or other items you are no longer using, get ready to receive your good.
- Law 3: The Imaging Law – Prosperity, like all forms of success, is created in the mind first. When you image things in your conscious mind, you are actually programming your subconscious mind to manifest them.
- Law 4: The Law of Ideas – We manifest prosperity by the power of ideas. If you can think of an idea, you can manifest it.
- Law 5: The Law of Reciprocity – What you give comes back to you multiplied. You can never out-give the universe. The more you give, the more you get back.
- Law 6: The Law of Tithing – You never know how your tithe will come back to you. Money is a common way, but it could also come back in the form of reconciliation with someone you’re estranged from, a gift, a new relationship, a healing or a promotion.
- Law 7: The Law of Forgiveness – If you hold onto thoughts of revenge, love can’t walk in. If you hold on to resentment, you are hanging on to being a victim. And if you are holding on to being a victim, there’s no space in your mind to be a victor. Release negative feelings, as they only eat you up inside and prevent you from manifesting good.
Some of these laws may sound familiar to readers familiar with the film The Secret, with its focus on the Law of Attraction. I don’t title any of these seven laws the Law of Attraction, but the concepts discussed in the film are what I call the Imaging Law. However I take a more practical approach, using manifestation maps, affirmations, and autosuggestion (from “Think and Grow Rich”) to help people program their subconscious to direct actions toward prosperity.
One of my friends, Richard Brooks, leads a visualization seminar in which he directs people to write a script of their perfect day, involving as many senses as possible. To write your script, make it a compelling and thorough journaling of your perfect day. See into the future — the day you take your company public, make your first million, or open that new restaurant. Remember to involve all your senses to make the experience seem as real as possible. You want to see it, hear it, taste it, smell it, touch it, and FEEL it. It is only when you first experience prosperity in your mind and heart that you can manifest it.
Manifestation maps are another great way to program your subconscious mind for prosperity. Take a poster and fill it with photos, drawings, graphics and visual affirmations of what you want to do, have or become. Put it somewhere you will see it on a regular basis, everyday.
I also recommend people use goal cards, positive statements in your day planner, or even sticky notes with affirmations on your steering wheel, mirror, or refrigerator. When you see these reminders, you think about the thing you are trying to manifest, and that emotion anchors the thought in your subconscious mind. The more emotions you engage, the clearer the picture is in your mind. And the clearer it is to you, the sooner you will manifest it.
About Randy Gage: Randy helps audiences recognize and reject roadblocks to wealth and prosperity with warmth, wit and wisdom drawing from his rags-to-riches story. A former high school dropout, Randy rose from a minimum wage job and spending time in jail as a teen to become a self-made multi-millionaire who has inspired millions of people around the world. He is the author of eight books on success including Prosperity Mind and Accept Your Abundance that have been translated into more than 25 languages and sold millions of copies worldwide. Follow Randy on Twitter at: http://www.Twitter.com/Randy_Gage and learn more about him at his public website: http://www.RandyGage.com and on Prosperity TV: http://www.youtube.com/randygage.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)